Friday, October 20, 2006

Mmmm. Reading I have been...

Since the beginning of September, I have began reading quite a bit more. This is probably due to the fact that I have alot more time sitting in hotel rooms while on overnights. Anyway, since September, I have read:

The Complete Walker 4
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Into Thin Air - John Krakauer
Under the Banner of Heaven - John Krakauer
The Relic - Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
Reliquary - Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
Thunderhead - Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
The Codex - Douglas Preston
The Mole People - Jennifer Toth
To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
Our Endangered Values - Jimmy Carter

I am currently out of books. Feel free to make suggestions as to ones to read. Thank you in advance.

No comments: