Sunday, February 18, 2007

I can't think of a title. Oh well.

Forgive the unoriginality of this post. For the first time in almost a year, I have a cold. It's not a big one, and I think that I'm getting over it already, but it still sucks.

As for class, last week was when we had all our tests, which I am happy to report I aced them all. The first test was on Monday, which was the big systems test. Got a 96% on it! Our other tests were emergency procedures and limitations tests, which again, I'm happy to report I did fine on.

We had Friday off, so I used that time to go get a new aviation medical, so I can continue flying. Again, no problems there!

Yesterday we started FTD or Flight Training Devices. It's basically a complete mockup of the cockpit with moving buttons and switches, but unlike a simulator, it doesn't move, so it's cheaper for the company to operate. The first day went very well, and the instructor seemed to be impressed with my sim partner and I. We had today off, and tomorrow we start again and don't have a day off for a week. Hopefully things go as well for the next week as they did yesterday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ty,

Jacob Boyd here. Can't find an e-mail address for you anywhere. Drop me a line -- jaboyd@aero