Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Come on over, come on over baby...

Well, another couple of weeks have come and gone. I haven't been posting much recently cause there hasn't been too much going on. They really didn't use me for about 2 and a half weeks or so, but they've started putting stuff on my schedule again, so that's nice. Seriously though, even though a long time has passed since my last post, there's really not all that much to report. I did finally get a bed, which is the best thing since sliced bread really. After sleeping on an inflatable air mattress for 2 months, one really begins to appreciate the little things in life, such as a full size bed.

I may be in trouble for this one, but I went to St. Louis last weekend. Gasp. I know, I know. I didn't see everyone, which I was really sad about, but I got to STL on Saturday night at 9, and left on Monday morning at 8:30. So not a lot of time. For those of you I didn't see, I promise I'll be back, for longer this time.

I'm going to Atlanta to see some of my friends that live down there next weekend. I have a three day weekend so I'll be able to stay a little longer than this past weekend where I only had two days off. I found out today that I'm working on Thanksgiving, and will be in St. George, UT for Thanksgiving night. Oh well. I do get back in time on Friday to make the last flight back to the Cities, so that at least is pretty sweet. I don't know what my schedule is for December, but I'll let everyone know as soon as I know!

No comments: