Tuesday, September 05, 2006

In the city of the Mormons

Hey all - Sorry it's been awhile since I posted. I did mean to post something last Thursday, but I forgot to actaully post it. It is now posted following this one. Anyway, the last few days have been kinda a rush. Got into SLC on Wednesday, and stayed in a hotel for the night. Met up with Ben and Alison that day and just hung out. I couldn't get into my apartment until Friday at 3 so I didn't have alot to those first few days. Kelly and Julie Paasch (Two more of our mutual friends from back in the UND days who live here now, Kelly works for SkyWest too) offered their couch to me on Thursday night which I took. Friday after I moved in I got on a plane back to St. Paul to pack up some stuff (I didn't get as much packed as I'd like, but oh well) to get down to Salt Lake City. Returned to Salt Lake on Saturday night and hung out with Ben and Alison again. Sunday after Ben, Al, Kelly and Julie got back from church we went rock climbing. I'm not really one for that, but it was a small rock, not that tall, so I decided to give it a shot. It was pretty fun, but you still won't catch me on that big stuff. Today I'm running errands, getting internet for my apartment (I'm at the downtown SLC library right now) getting my mail forwarded, changing my address for bills, etc, etc, etc. Good times. I'll be glad when all this moving mess is done with and I can actually call this place a home. It'll happen eventually!

No comments: