Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sorry this is late

Well, this will be my last day in Fresno. HAZA! They've actually been keeping me pretty busy these last few days, which was nice, cause it got me out of the house for awhile. I found a place to live in Salt Lake last time I was there. It was a nice, kinda smaller one bedroom place in downtown Salt Lake, in a nice part of town. The address is 43 South 300 East. I think. It's something like that. I'll get you the definite address when I get there. But you can google that address to kinda see the general area. Anyway, the apartment isn't the biggest thing ever, but it'll do. The kitchen is quite small, but it does have a gas stove, which is kinda nice, cause I much prefer that to electric. It also has radiators for heating which will be alot cheaper during the winter than electric baseboard heating. Tim (my old roommate from college) and I had a place with that back up in Grand Forks and the heating bill was like $200 a month for electric! Can't afford that! It's an older, historic building, just off of a neighborhood called the Avenues in Salt Lake. The Avenues is kinda middle-upscale area that's called the Avenues because the north/south streets are letters (A Street, B Street, etc.) and all the east/west roads are numbered. (1st. Ave, 2nd Ave, etc.) Anyway, I move in on Thursday, and I'm driving over tomorrow. It should take about 10-12 hours to get there, but I plan on leaving first thing in the morning. Getting the hell outta this city! I'll post more on the move and then some pictures when I get them up!

No comments: