Thursday, June 15, 2006

See what condition my condition is in...

The last two days have been pretty uneventful. I took my limitations test on Wednesday morning, that went fine. We also started systems on Wednesday. Yay. Wednesday we went over the general airplane layout, furnishings and the engine. Today was more systems, which included the propeller, warning systems, electrical, and the fuel system. Systems are hard, but not overwhelming or anything. Just gotta take it one step at a time. The only hard part about systems is just how much and how quickly we've discussed things, but as I go over it in my head and after class, it's definetly something that can be handled. I'm going to try to go on my observation flight on Saturday morning, though I'm not sure where I'm going to go quite yet.

My roommate, Jason, is going home to Florida for the weekend, so I have the place to myself. Not that I'm able to take advantage of it or anything, cause my life is Brasilia systems. Yay.

Went to Lofte's tonight (the bar next door) to get our weekly helping of free wings for SkyWest people. BBQ that the hotel hosts was last night, another good time.

Sorry this last post is so boring, but if you're not familiar with aircraft systems, anything that I would say about individual systems wouldn't mean anythig to you! Weekend will be nice....bonne nuit.

No comments: