Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thank God for small favors

Not too much really to tell about the last couple of days. Monday was a day of mostly study, and Tuesday we took our final systems test. It was 100 questions, and we had two hours to tkae it. I felt really prepared going into it and ended up getting an A. I was done within about 55 minutes or so, and was one of the first people done with the test. After we all were done, they called us back in and gave us our certificates and wings. They said that our groupw was kinda special, because out of every class, they almost always have at least one person who doesn't make it, and we all did. There's still a ways to go yet before we're done, but hopefully this is a good sign that we'll all make it through.

After we were done with class, a few of us went back down to the Red Iguana for some Mexican. It was a great time, and then we wandered around downtown SLC for a little while until we had to be back to catch our planes. I got on the 5:24 airplane to St. Louis, and after a little delay for a broken part, we were on our way. I'm done with that now, and go to simulator training in Fresno on July 8th. I planon staying here in St. Louis until next Wednesday or so, then going back to St. Paul for a few days. Don't be surprised if I don't write anything for awhile, cause I'm on a mini vacation! Peace!

No comments: